How can we help you reach the Hispanic community?
When marketing to the Hispanic consumers, some companies make the mistake of focusing all of their efforts on the language and cultural and aspects choose to ignore proven marketing strategies.
Make sure you’re following proven marketing strategies while targeting the Hispanic audience. Aligning your marketing efforts in the right direction will help you save money and time and make you stronger than your competitors. Always think one step ahead.
Here are some ideas that can help along your marketing journey:
- Understand what hispanic means.
- Target desired audiences.
- Know where to market. Centralize your efforts.
- Take Advantage of Hispanic talent.
- Tell others about your bilingual staff.
- Be ready to serve Spanish speaking customers.
- Be aware of regional differences.
- Consider generational and cultural gaps.
- Include hispanic culture in online advertising.
- Consider the “RIGHT” platform.
Look Into Hispanic Influencers to Promote Your Product Or Service.
Successful business owners understand the importance of marketing. For many companies, good marketing strategies can mean the difference between struggling to make ends meet and thriving. It’s not enough, however, to just throw money into a marketing budget in order to run ads on television, radio and online. You need to have a comprehensive marketing strategy in order to get the results you’re looking for.
For many businesses this means having to market directly to key consumers, so even when Hispanic Heritage Month ends. it’s important to understand the power of such an influential consumer base. It should be a focus throughout the year — well after the holiday has passed.
With the Hispanic community in America making up nearly 20% of the total population and having an annual purchasing power of over $1.5 trillion, they’re undoubtedly a powerhouse community. However, marketing to this group requires a lot more than just translating your current marketing materials into Spanish.
How are you communicating with them ?
If they’re not on your marketing radar, chances are you’re already one step behind your competition. The U.S. Hispanic population is growing exponentially, and so is their purchasing power.
Did you know how fast this community is growing ?
- The Hispanic population grew by 23% over the past decade, which is 3x the national growth rate average (7.4%).
- The Hispanic population of 62MM, representing 19% of the total population, was responsible for driving 51% of the nation’s entire population growth in the last 10 years.
- Not surprisingly, the cities with the most growth were large metro areas with significant Hispanic populations like Los Angeles, Phoenix and New York.